6390 W. Indiantown Road, Suite 24A
Jupiter, FL, 33458
Orangetheory helps you live a longer,
more vibrant life.
Orangetheory Fitness combines three aspects into one workout: science, coaching, and technology. One can’t work without the other: this trifecta is essential for our workout, and essential for you.
More science, more technology, more coaching. More life.
To welcome you to Orangetheory, we’re giving you a free class*. Select a time to begin.
* First-time visitors and local residents only. Certain restrictions apply. $28 minimum value. Free class not available at all locations.
Jupiter STUDIO SCHEDULE
How many workouts have you tried before you found a routine that finally stuck? We’ve all been there. You might remember the days of walking into your neighborhood big box gym and wandering around the various machines with no idea where to start – no direction on what combinations of workout machines will work in your body’s favor. You walk out feeling like you just wasted your time and money – two of life’s most prized possessions.
Key takeaway? Don’t settle on a fitness routine that doesn’t inspire you to change.
At Orangetheory Fitness, we take the guesswork out of exercise, and we also find ways to make your workouts anything but routine. With workout templates changing every day, and fun, engaging benchmark challenges strategically scheduled at different points in each calendar year, there are always new goals to set your mind to. And the only person you’re competing against is you. Constantly switching up the workout not only makes it more fun, but it helps challenge your body in new ways to ensure you never plateau. This day-to-day change will continuously change your body from the inside out. And that’s what will create results!
No matter what you’re looking for in a workout, you’re sure to find it at Orangetheory. We tailor every workout to your unique fitness abilities to ensure you always walk out of our studios feeling successful. But the best part is, you might discover your inner athlete with all of our events throughout the year. Whether you’ve set your sights on an upcoming 5K, are conditioning for a triathlon, or are just ready to up the intensity, every Orangetheory workout provides a foundation for more strength, more energy, and more LIFE.
Participation in the annual fitness events is not mandatory, but they’re a great way to quantify and track personal improvements over time. For example, how you performed during a 200M row in January versus a 200M row in April will be different with consistent attendance at OTF. For those of you looking to challenge yourselves or engage in a little friendly competition, consider participating in these annual (or semi-annual) events. The best part is, if you don’t want to compete, results are tracked via personal improvements in addition to a leaderboard. And again, they are for all fitness levels!
- Overview: Develop the groundwork for changing your lifestyle habits to start transforming your body at the cellular level.
- Duration: 8 Weeks
- Perfect For Members Who: Want to kick off their New Year’s resolutions on the right foot, and keep themselves accountable for the full duration of the challenge.
- Why You’ll Love It: You have a systemized way of tracking your results each week, as you’re surrounded by a built-in support system cheering you on every step of the way. This helps keep you accountable to build a healthy habit and continue your fast track to more life.
- Overview: An OTF-inspired triathlon, consisting of a 2000M row, 300 body weight repetitions, and a 5K run
- Duration: The length of one class
- Perfect For Members Who: Strive to test their level of endurance in this semi-annual event, in an effort to make gradual improvements over time. If you want to test your fitness ability before diving into the entire triathlon, there is a Dri-Tri Sprint version available. The distances and reps are cut in half, but you still reap the full experience.
- Why You’ll Love It: You’re able to switch things up with a little friendly competition. Crush your personal bests and challenge your neighbors, all while pushing yourself out of your comfort zone, and into the Orange Zone.
- Overview: Track your mileage over the course of a month that will total the equivalent of a half-marathon, full marathon, or ultra-marathon by month’s end.
- Duration: 1 month
- Perfect For Members Who: Train for running or cycling competitions, or those who want to face their fears of long distance running.
- Why You’ll Love It: The process of tracking your mileage encourages you to go all out on the treadmill, bike, or strider in class in hopes of achieving your marathon goal.
- Overview: An intense fitness challenge for all levels, in which every class incorporates a surprise fitness challenge that’s a slight variation of the OTF workout template. Named workouts correlated with a specific focus of the day increase the intensity of the Orangetheory experience for 6 straight days.
- Duration: 6 days
- Perfect For Members Who: Love to spice up their normal workout routine with built-in fitness challenges each day of All Out Mayhem.
- Why You’ll Love It: You never know what you’re going to get. You will be shocked at what your body is capable of when you put mind over matter.
- Overview: Every workout within Hell Week represents a Halloween-inspired theme to ensure your heart rate gets in the Orange, and you’re burning long after the workout is completed.
- Duration: 8 days
- Perfect For Members Who: Crave intense workouts and enjoy getting in the spooky spirit for Halloween!
- Why You’ll Love It: Each challenge will push you, both mentally and physically, to achieve new milestones in your fitness journey. Plus, you can earn a Hell Week T-shirt!
- Overview: Track your rowing distance the entire month of November to strive for the most distance by month’s end.
- Duration: 1 month
- Perfect For Members Who: Aim to increase their endurance on the rower and get the most out of this power-driven exercise.
- Why You’ll Love It: You have the opportunity to row for a purpose. You can measure your distance and equate it to traveling somewhere around the world based on the mileage accrued.
- Overview: Enjoy these holiday-inspired workouts to burn off the additional calories that are consumed during the holiday season. But don’t forget to take a break – with Hell Week and Orange Voyage preceding this event, this one is really just for fun!
- Duration: 12 days
- Perfect For Members Who: Are determined to stay accountable during the hectic holiday season.
- Why You’ll Love It: Orangetheory Fitness studios turn up the heat in the cool winter season by incorporating festive, holiday-inspired workouts. Let’s just say, we get a little creative.
At Orangetheory Fitness, we’re not just a studio with static workout equipment. The coaches, the community vibe, the sweat, the music, and the technology all work together to enhance the experience for you every single day – an experience that’s always changing, an experience that never gets boring. It’s all about what you put into the workout that counts. In case you ever wanted to know, the Experience Development Team spends roughly 30 days and 900+ hours creating, testing, and editing 90+ unique workouts designed to challenge members of all fitness levels across 17 countries and 900+ studios.
It’s simple, really. Clint Eastwood said it best when he stated, “What you put into life is what you get out of it.” The vision of Orangetheory is no different: the more you put into the workout, the more you get out of life.
If you are looking for a fresh, new workout experience that will deliver the results you desire, come into our Orangetheory Fitness studios in Jupiter, Florida.
During each Orangetheory Fitness group sessions, you'll alternate between treadmill training, indoor rowing, TRX suspension training, hand weights, and floor exercises. Each session is unique and full of energy, and you will continue to feel revitalized long after you leave.
Our hour-long gym sessions are heart-rate monitored and have been designed to keep your heart rate within a target zone which will increase your energy, metabolism, and calorie burn for up to 36 hours after you finish your workout.
Orangetheory personal trainers are top-level and dedicated to seeing you achieve your personal fitness goals. Whether you wish to increase your endurance, would like to build your strength or power, or have a desire to lose weight and tone up, Orangetheory Fitness is the perfect environment to get you to the fitness level you desire.
Our studios are spacious with a bright, modern décor that will inspire you to get the best burn. Lockers are available, as well as men's and women's restrooms and showers for your convenience.
Whether you prefer a pre-paid package or a monthly membership, Orangetheory offers a variety of membership options—all without a gym contract requirement.
With your first session on us, there is no need to wait to experience the Orange Effect. Just visit our website, or give us a call at (561) 743-7770 to book your appointment with our Jupiter, FL Orangetheory studio today. We are located in the Chasewood Plaza—just look for the Orange!